LEGAL NOTICE PLEASE READ THESE PAGES CAREFULLY.
1. Generali. By accessing any part of this site, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
ii. These terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Qatar Financial Centre (QFC).
2. Disclaimeri. The QFC Authority and the QFC Regulatory Authority seek to ensure that the information and materials on this site are correct at the time of inclusion, but without warranty of any kind. The QFC Authority and the QFC Regulatory Authority do not accept any liability for inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
ii. In no circumstances is the QFC Authority or the QFC Regulatory Authority liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise including but not limited to those arising from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
iii. The materials on this site do not and are not intended to constitute financial, legal or other professional advice. You should seek advice from a professional adviser.
3. Contentsi. The electronic versions of legislation and other official materials (including regulations, rules, standards and principles, codes of practice, waivers and exemptions) on this site, and any copies printed from them, are provided for convenience and information only. They are not the authoritative or definitive texts and should not be relied on as such. Official copies of legislation can be viewed at the offices of the QFC Authority or the QFC Regulatory Authority, or obtained on request to them. A fee may be charged for particular items.
ii. Certain Regulations and Rules appearing on this site are, where so stated, in draft form and purely for information purposes. Descriptions and references in any material appearing on this site to any such Regulations and Rules should be treated accordingly. The content of all draft material is subject to change and may differ from the final version. You may not rely on any such drafts either as a statement of the law or regulatory requirements nor as an indication of policy. Copies of the final versions of Regulations and Rules will appear on this website once enacted or issued.
iii. This site may contain material sent to the QFC Authority or the QFC Regulatory Authority by third parties. You should note that the third parties are responsible for ensuring that the material they submit to the QFC Authority or QFC Regulatory Authority complies with applicable laws and neither authority is responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material. The QFC Authority and QFC Regulatory Authority reserve the right to omit, suspend or change any third party material submitted as they consider appropriate.
iv. At various points in this site you may be offered links to other sites, but these links are for information and convenience only and should you leave this site via a link contained herein, you do so at your own risk. The QFC Authority and the QFC Regulatory Authority do not control these sites and are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
4. Copyrighti. The QFC Authority and the QFC Regulatory Authority own the copyright and any other rights in this site and all material on it, unless otherwise stated, and you are responsible for obeying all applicable laws relating to the intellectual property laws subsisting in this site and the material on it.
ii. The QFC Authority and the QFC Regulatory Authority allow you to make copies of this site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it and the like. You may also print or store so much of the site as is reasonable for personal use or for use within an individual firm or organisation, but material should not be copied, used or re-published in whole or in part without prior written permission from the QFC Authority or the QFC Regulatory Authority and without acknowledging the source, either by the use of appropriate words or on appropriate copyright notice.
iii. The QFC Authority and the QFC Regulatory Authority will allow you to
a. print or store their on-line application forms and
b. to copy to individual third parties no more than a small number of relevant provisions if incidental to advice or other activities.
5. Service Accessi. The QFC Authority and the QFC Regulatory Authority will use reasonable efforts to ensure this site is available to you, without warranty of any kind. Due to the possibility of human and technical errors, neither the QFC Authority nor the QFC Regulatory Authority will be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for a period of time.
ii. The QFC Authority and the QFC Regulatory Authority reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the site without notice.