Article 111 - Creditors' meetings generally
(1) This Article applies to creditors' meetings summoned by the officeholder.
(2) In fixing the venue for the meeting, the officeholder shall have regard to the convenience of creditors.
(3) The meeting shall be summoned for commencement between 10.00 and 16.00 hours on a
Business Day, unless the QFC Court otherwise directs.
(4) Notice of the meeting shall be given to the
QFC Authority and all creditors who are known to the officeholder and who have claims (including contingent claims) against the Company; and the notice shall specify the purpose of the meeting and contain a statement of the effect of Article 113(1) (entitlement to vote).
(5) At least 21 days' notice of the meeting shall be given.
(6) With the notice summoning the meeting there shall be sent out forms of proxy substantially in the form set out in Schedule 2.
(7) Notice may be given by service on a representative of the creditor, nominated by the creditor.
(8) Notice shall be deemed to have been received by a creditor where the officeholder has taken all reasonable steps to bring such notice to the creditor's attention.
(9) If within 30 minutes from the time fixed for commencement of the meeting there is no person present to act as chairman, the meeting shall stand adjourned to the same time and place in the following week or, if that is not a
Business Day, to the Business Day immediately following.
(10) The meeting may from time to time be adjourned, if the chairman thinks fit, but not for more than 14 days from the date on which it was fixed to commence.