Article 120 - Venue and conduct of Company meetings
(1) Where the officeholder summons a meeting of members of the
Company, he shall fix a venue for it having regard to their convenience.
(2) The chairman of the meeting shall be the officeholder or a person nominated by him in writing to act in his place.
(3) A person so nominated must be either:
(A) one who is qualified to act as an insolvency practitioner in relation to the
(B) an employee of the officeholder or his firm who is experienced in insolvency matters.
(4) If within 30 minutes from the time fixed for commencement of the meeting there is no person present to act as chairman, the meeting stands adjourned to the same time and place in the following week or, if that is not a business day, to the business day immediately following.
(5) Subject as above, the meeting shall be summoned and conducted as if it were a general meeting of the
Company summoned under the Company's articles of association, and in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Companies Regulations.