Article 13 - Form of application
(1) If made by the
Company or by the directors, the application shall state the name of the Company and its address for service, which (in the absence of special reasons to the contrary) is that of the Company's registered office.
(2) If made by a single creditor, the application shall state his name and address for service.
(3) If the application is made by the directors, it shall state that it is so made under Article 9; but from and after being made it is to be treated for all purposes as the application of the
(4) If the application is made by two or more creditors, it shall state that it is so made (naming them); but from and after being made it is to be treated for all purposes as the application of one only of them, named in the application as applying on behalf of himself and other creditors. An address for service for that one shall be specified.
(5) The application shall specify the name and address for service of the person proposed to be appointed as
Administrator; and it shall be stated that, to the best of the applicant's knowledge and belief, the person is qualified to act as an insolvency practitioner in relation to the Company.
(6) There shall be exhibited to the witness statement in support of the application:
(A) a copy of the application;
(B) a written consent by the proposed
Administrator to accept appointment, if an Administration Order is made; and
(C) if a report has been prepared under Article 11, a copy of it.