Article 154 - Joint offers
(1) A take-over offer may be made by two or more persons jointly and in that event this Part has effect with the following modifications.
(2) The conditions for the exercise of the rights conferred by Articles 149 and 151 shall be satisfied by the joint offerors acquiring or contracting to acquire the necessary
Shares jointly (as respects acquisitions by virtue of acceptances of the offer) and either jointly or separately (in other cases); and, subject to the following provisions, the rights and obligations of the offeror under those Articles and Articles 150 and 152 shall be respectively joint rights and joint and several obligations of the joint offerors.
(3) It shall be a sufficient compliance with any provision of those Articles requiring or authorising a notice or other
Document to be given or sent by or to the joint offerors that it is given or sent by or to any of them; but the declaration required by Article 149(4) shall be made by all of them and, in the case of a joint offeror being an Entity, signed by a director of that Entity.
(4) In Article 148, Article 150(7) and Article 153 references to the offeror shall be construed as references to the joint offerors or any of them.
(5) In Article 150(6) references to the offeror shall be construed as references to the joint offerors or such of them as they may determine.
(6) In Article 150(4)(A) references to the offeror being no longer able to make the relevant payment shall be construed as references to none of the joint offerors being able to do so.
(7) In Article 153 references to the offeror shall be construed as references to the joint offerors except that any application under paragraph (3) or (5) may be made by any of them and the reference in sub-paragraph (5)(A) to the offeror having been unable to trace one or more of the persons holding
Shares shall be construed as a reference to none of the offerors having been able to do so.