Article 34 - Change of Name
(1) An Investment Club may, by Special Resolution, change its name at any time to another name with which an Investment Club may be registered under Article 33.
(2) Where an Investment Club changes its name it shall deliver, within 21 days of the Special Resolution, a notice to the CRO and shall pay to the CRO the Prescribed Fee.
(3) A notice delivered under Article 34(2):
a. shall be in a form prescribed or approved by the CRO; and
b. shall be signed by a director or secretary of the Investment Club or authenticated in a manner approved by the CRO.
(4) Where the CRO receives a notice under Article 34(2) it shall (unless the new name is one by which an Investment Club may not be registered):
a. enter the new name on the register in place of the former name; and
b. issue a certificate of the change of name.
(5) The change of name has effect from the date on which the certificate referred to in Article 34(4)(b) is issued.
|Derived (as from 20th December 2016).|