Article 65 - Requisition of general meetings
(1) Notwithstanding anything in its articles of association, the directors of an
LLC shall, on requisition by Members holding the requisite Shares, proceed to call a special general meeting or as the case may be a meeting of any class of Members of the LLC to be held as soon as practicable, but in any case not later than 3 months after the date of requisition.
(2) For the purposes of Article 65(1) the "requisite
Shares" means not less than 10 percent in nominal value of the Shares which at the date of the requisition carry the right to vote at the meeting requisitioned.
(3) The requisition shall state the objects of the meeting and must be signed by the requisitionists and be deposited at the registered office of the
LLC marked for the attention of the directors. The requisition may consist of several Documents in like form signed by one or more requisitionists.
(4) If the directors do not, within 21 days from the date of the deposit of the requisition proceed duly to convene a meeting, the requisitionists, or any of them representing more than 50 percent. of the total voting rights of all of them, may themselves convene a meeting, but any meeting so convened shall not be held after the expiration of 3 months from the said date.
(5) A meeting convened under this Article 65 shall be convened in the same manner, as nearly possible, as that in which meetings are to be convened by directors.
(6) Any reasonable expenses incurred by the requisitionists by reason of the failure of the directors to convene a meeting shall be repaid to the requisitionists by the
LLC, and any sum so repaid shall be retained by the LLC out of any sums due or to become due from the LLC by way of fees or other remuneration in respect of their services to such directors as were in default.
|Amended (as from 5th April 2015).|