CAPI 9.1.5 Notice of intention and summary of report
(1) The transferor under a proposed relevant scheme must give written notice of the scheme to every interested party.
(2) The notice may be given personally or sent by prepaid post to the interested party's last-known postal address.
(3) The notice must include—
(a) a statement about where and when an interested party may—
(i) obtain a copy of the scheme report; and
(ii) obtain further information about the proposed relevant scheme; and
(iii) inspect any associated documents that may be available for inspection by interested parties; and
(b) the summary under rule 9.1.4.
(4) The transferor must also give a copy of the notice to the Regulatory Authority.
(5) The notice must be published—
(a) in Arabic in an Arabic newspaper approved by the Authority; and
(b) in English in an English newspaper approved by the Authority; and
(c) together with a copy of the scheme report, in Arabic and English on an
(6) The period within which an interested party must be able to obtain a copy of the scheme report must be at least 30 days beginning on the day the notice is published (or last published) in accordance with subrule (5).
|Derived from QFCRA RM/2011-1 (as from 1st July 2011)|