CAPI Chapter 2 Prudential requirements
- CAPI Part 2.1 Prudential requirements—general
CAPI Part 2.2 Minimum capital requirements
- CAPI 2.2.1 Firms must have minimum capital
- CAPI 2.2.2 What is a firm's base capital requirement?
- CAPI 2.2.3 What is a firm's premium risk component?
- CAPI 2.2.4 Outstanding claims risk component — firms conducting general insurance business
- CAPI 2.2.5 Outstanding claims risk component—firms conducting life insurance business
- CAPI 2.2.6 Regulatory authority to have regard to certain matters
- CAPI 2.2.7 Obligation to tell regulatory authority about breach of part 2.2
- CAPI Part 2.3 Prudential requirements—other provisions