INMA 3.1.2 Systems and controls
(1) An INMA firm must have adequate systems and controls to enable it to calculate and monitor its financial resources, and its compliance with the requirements of this Chapter.
(2) The systems and controls must be in writing and must be appropriate for the nature, scale and complexity of the firm's business and its risk profile.
(3) The systems and controls must enable the firm to show at all times whether it complies with this Chapter.
(4) The systems and controls must enable the firm to manage its financial resources in anticipation of events or changes in market conditions.
(5) The firm must have contingency arrangements to maintain or increase its financial resources in times of stress.
|Derived from QFCRA RM/2014-4 (as from 1st January 2015).|